The Enduro-Max Shoe has sports shoe technology combined with superb ventilation, a durable mesh Nubuck leather upper, 200J steel toe cap, and electrostatic discharge properties (ESD). The Enduro-Max sole is heat resistant up to 300° Celsius and is ISO 20345 and SABS approved
ESD-Electro Static Discharge
- UPPER Mesh and Nubuck upper offers superb ventilation
- SOLE Dual density EVA and rubber which is heat resistance up to 300°C – however the upper is not suitable for heat applications.
- Molded Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) sole insert offers torsional rigidity and lateral medial support
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- ISO 20345 CLASSIFICATION S1 – anti-static, energy absorption of seat region, resistance to fuel and oil
- SLIP RESISTANCE CLASSIFICATION SRA / SRB / SRC SRA – tested for slip resistance in environments of ceramic surfaces with soapy solution
- CONSTRUCTION Cemented SABS SABS approved and mark bearing NRCS APPROVAL NO NRCS/9002/262020/0088
- UPPER High quality durable mesh and Nubuck leather with rubber toe bumper for added scuff protection
- SOLE Dual density EVA and rubber
- EYELETS Nickel-free eyelets LINING Breathable and abrasion resistant taibrelle
- TOE-CAP 200J steel
- FOOTBED (INSOLE) Molded polyurethane (PU); taibrelle mesh upper with contoured heel and arch INSOLE BOARD 3MR Ibitech non-woven insole boar
Lead time :
Our lead times are 5-7 working days excluding weekends, public holiday’s & shipping time with our courier.
Lead times on out of stock or special-order items 6-8 weeks / 8-12weeks
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO UNFORSEEN ROAD OR AIR FREIGHT DELAYS PARCELS CAN BE DELAYED BY A FEW DAYS.
*Please note pictures are mainly for illustration purposes, actual product and size may vary slightly*